How to Tie a Bow Tie?
About Bow Tie: The wearing of Bow Tie is easier to wear than cravat, at 19th century end batwing and butterfly bow tie are in commonplace. White bow ties were worn as evening tails and Black bow ties were worn dinner jackets. Now a days bow ties are worn on formal occasions.
KNOT SIZE n/a
Bow Tie Tying Instructions
1. Start with the bowtie lying face up. Adjust the bowtie that the right side is shorter than the left side of bow tie. The end on the left side named as X and the right end named as Y (for example).
2. Move X to the right side, across Y.
3. Bring X under Y and up through the neck loop.
4. At the joint, fold Y towards the right and then towards the left to create a the bow shape.
5. Bring X straight down over the middle of the bow shape that was made with Y.
6. Fold X back towards the chest and pinch the fold.
7. Push the pinched end (X) through the loop behind Y.
8. Pull on the folded parts of the bow to tighten.
9. Adjust until balanced on both sides.