How to tie a tie?
How to Tie a Tie in simple way – Easily Tie a Tie
A Tie knot is simple and easy for all school children, officers, executives etc., Here below the steps are given below in simple method and it is called as Windsor Knot.
1. Start with the wide end of the tie on the right and the small end on the left. The tip of the
small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height
and the length & thickness of your tie). Only move the active (wide) end.
2. Wide end over the small end to the left.
3. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
4. Down to the left.
5. Around the back of the small end to the right.
6. Up to the center, towards neck loop.
7. Through the neck loop and down to the right.
8. Across the front to the left.
9. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
10. Down through the loop you’ve just created in the front.
11. Tighten the knot by pulling down on the wide end. Slide the knot up & adjust.